So I really haven't done this whole blogging bit in a long time! I have always kept up with everyone else's blogs but when it actually came to writing mine I had no desire. But I am going to try again! We will see how long this lasts! :)
I just recently, as in yesterday, moved into my own place. It has been a rush of emotions. One part of me really loves being able to have my own place and decorate really cute without having to ask permission from other people. One the other hand I will miss having my amazing roommate, I am solely responsible for payments (those nice rents where you get to split the cost in fourths), I am nervous that my old habit of isolation will kick into high gear.
So the bad out weighs the good right? Nope. To tell you the truth this is one of the scariest decisions I have had to make. I know this is exactly where I am suppose to be. I have only been here two days and I know this is my home. It feels like home. I am trusting the Lord will provide a job ( did I mention I don't have one?), I am trusting that he is going to protect me, and take care of me. I am obeying where the Lord has called me so I know that in the end this will definitely be the BEST thing for me. In Romans 8:28 it say "and we know that for those who love God, all things work together, for good, for those who are called according to his purpose."
I might not see the results now. It might be way down the road till I see why the Lord has called me to live by myself. It might be tomorrow when I find out why I am suppose to, but I am completely confident there is where the Lord has me.
Is it scary...yes.
Is it challenging... yes.
Am I going to have to trust that the Lord is going to have to take care of me.... yes.
Have I already been scary by my coatrack thinking it was a person who broke in my house... yes. (its true... twice within a matter of 5 minutes. So I moved it! )
Will God take care of me... MOST DEFINITELY!
So needless to say this is a gift! I want to be joyful in it! And it just means you all need to come and hang out at my place! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment