Monday, June 9, 2008

Excitement

So I am so stinkin excited!! My brother asked me about a week ago if I wanted a bookshelf?

The question kinda caught be off guard but I told him I have been wanting to get one. (mainly because I have become very fond of reading lately which means I have books and no room for them to go!)

So i got home today and he came and showed be the sketch with the dimensions and stuff. He is making it for me this week! I am so excited!

My brother just became really handy the past year. He and his wife totally gutted and remodeled their guest bathroom so he is getting really good at making stuff!

Yay for handy men and yay for bookshelves! i will have to post of picture of what it looks like and the process! handmade things are the best gifts in the world!

No comments: