Monday, May 19, 2008

Study Break

So i am here sitting watching tv and making note cards. So i am doing this crazy thing called a maymester. why? well because it is necessary! :) ha I have my second test tomorrow and i just started class last monday! ha how crazy is that. Oh yeh and I have another test on friday! so the good thing about it is I feel like there is not as much material because it is in a short time span.. which is somewhat true but our class is 3 hours long so I am not sure about that. I am actually really enjoying my class. I really am enjoying the pace.

The class is political science but I have a really awesome professor. He is passionate about what he does and he is not bias. So we hear both sides of govt without a biased opinion which is refreshing. Even though I do not really enjoy politics and things that go along with it, this class gets you interested in it. It makes you wonder. It gets you thinking about if I was involved could things about school be different because I was there fighting for decisions? Then it got me thinking if only my teacher was a passionate to make these students love the Lord. If he was as passionate about loving the Lord as he is about politics he could win so many people for Christ. If only. how cool would that be.

Well it got me thinking and then it made me want to take a study break to write about it quickly! study break over... back to studying! :)

No comments: