So i stayed up the latest last night than i have in about a year. I had such a blast though! So a few girls and I met up and make a batch of cookies and just had fun taking and fellowshipping together! Then we decided to go to the late showing of Prince Caspian! It was a great movie but I left upset for some reason. (oh and a little side note parents might want to see it first before they let their children see it. It has a lot of battle scenes and I think that you need to check to see if your children will be affected by it.) I don't know why I was so upset and I still do know understand why. Maybe it felt so real and I didn't want it to happen... who knows! It was really great! it was funny and sad and suspenseful! my favorite character was the DLF! you will get it if you see the movie! so we got out of the movie around 1245 and headed back and we got in and started talking again and hanging out and before i knew it it was 2 before I headed home. It was so much fun getting to know these girls and hanging out with them! we had a lot of fun talking and joking and baking!
That night saved my day! I had a rough day at work because of my kids but I am so glad that I had these girls to be with last night! I felt like i was back in the first few weeks of work and the kids thought i didnt know anything and they would test my authority. It felt like that all over. They started off really well and I was really shocked. But then it took a turn for the worse. We were painting and all of the sudden two of my boys thought it would be SO hilarious to get the paint brushes wet and flick water on each other and everywhere... well with my kids you know what this means is it will turn into a fight and lo and behold as they were cleaning up their mess they began to so the same thing with the paper towels and then began to push each other and verbally argue. So that was the start. Those two boys sat out while i finished cleaning up because they had a difficult time. I then had a talk with both of them. none the less they had points taken away and they sat out outside for 10 min before they could began to play. Oh but that was the beginning! ha. so much more happened. It would be a cycle.. the kids would be really great and then all of the sudden it would change. But through it all i just waited patiently standing until they were obedient and followed instructions! but when i left... i have a weekend to recuperate!
EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH THE AGGIE BASEBALL GAME TONIGHT! Now i believe that the tickets are sold out but you can watch it online and it might be on tv. I am not sure! we need every ones support! It is our last series and we are playing t.u. We lost last night but our boys are so great! I know they can pull through and beat the longhorns! whoop! I am so excited! i feel like I haven't been to a game in a long time! and now i am sad that it is going to be the last few games that we have. that is if we don't win! if we win we will have regional and super regional and all that joy! :)
I am excited to say that I am enjoying blogging and getting to understand certain things about it! I hope that it will become routine and an enjoyable part of my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment