What does this mean?
I will tell you!
I never thought that the forecasters would ever be right when it came to this. They have said things like this before and it has never happened.
Oh but it happened! And it was amazing!
It SNOWED!
and it was not sleet. It was legitimate snow. I am talking about huge snowflakes that you catch on your tongue! There was no ice in the amazing flakes.
Because I lived in Pennsylvania and grew up a lot around snow there it makes sense that I went crazy when I saw the snow here.
I woke up and there was snow on the ground. It was cool but it wasnt the most amazing snow I had ever seen. I just grabbed my camera and took a few pictures.
So I got a few shots for record sake, but then I went to work and it started snowing again, but this time it didn't stop for a few hours. The Lord allowed me to get off work early (the parents were freaking out and picking up their kids early.)
So I went home threw on my ski coat and glove and went outside. Bekah and I built a snow man! Meet Snowquarious
Here are just a few pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment